Over the years, I have become concerned that there is some important basic knowledge that many Australians lack. I can only conclude that either they did not pay attention in school, or that these things are not taught in our school education system.
1. How Australian democracy works.
2. How markets work.
3. The difference between a recommendation and a decision.
5. What superannuation is, and how it works.
7. That all matter consists of chemicals, including living things.
10. People do not need vitamin or mineral supplements, unless they have a medically diagnosed deficiency.
11. Why free speech is important.
12. What philosophy is.