Here are some reblogs of some of Tim Harding’s favourite posts by other writers. (Reblogging does not necessarily entail endorsement of the views expressed).
- How to talk to your dog – according to science
- Things you were taught at school that are wrong
- Reviving Indigenous languages – not as easy as it seems
- Looking under the bonnet of annoying management speak
- Slanguage and ‘dinky di’ Aussie talk in elections
- Togs or swimmers? Why Australians use different words to describe the same things
- Posh accents, discrimination and employment in Australia
- A call to arms: let’s get rid of all the jargon!
- Mansplaining the word of the year – and why it matters