Here are some reblogs of some of Tim Harding’s favourite recent posts by other writers. (Reblogging does not necessarily entail endorsement of the views expressed).
- #LstTxt&Tstmnt: an unsent text message can count as a will, in the right circumstances
- Restricting bail and parole for those with terror links is no cure-all
- QUT discrimination case exposes Human Rights Commission failings
- Explainer: what is a ‘hung parliament’, and how will a government be formed?
- How far can you go to lawfully protect yourself in a home invasion?
- Poker machines and the law: when is a win not a win?