Here are some reblogs of some of Tim Harding’s favourite recent posts by other writers. (Reblogging does not necessarily entail endorsement of the views expressed).
- Negative charge: why is Australia so slow at adopting electric cars?
- Want energy storage? Here are 22,000 sites for pumped hydro across Australia
- Speed plus control in new computer chip: slowing down light to sound
- Finkel’s Law: robots won’t replace us because we still need that human touch
- There’s a sunny future ahead for rooftop solar power: here’s why
- It’s time for environmentalists to give nuclear a fair go